Networked Blogs

Friday, November 5, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

I'll be back.  But, first I'm taking a break from blogging to work on my first fiction novel during NaNoWriMo.  I know many of you have asked about the stories posted here and I plan to finish them.

NaNoWriMo has taken some preparation and I am now in the actual writing part, which has a deadline of November 30th each year.  Once I meet this deadline, I'm back to blogging while I re-write and edit my novel.

If you aren't following my blog, please do so by clicking the "Follow this blog" button towards the top of the page.

Wish me luck and I'll be back real soon.

Until then, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Eat lots of pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my blog. I'd love to hear your comments and feedback.